Crow Clock Shorts #03 Crow Clock Shorts #03

hey fuck you fuck face.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

not much violence

Man you assholes have skills like this, but you waste it. Why dont you get jobs as animators or some shit? This was like a music video, I'm sure if you submitted it to like MTV they would probably play it, they are always playing shit like this.

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

good shit bitch

This was some good ass shit, way better than that gay Suirrel Talk, I hate that fucker. It was atleast original and funny, and the voice weren't annoying. The drawing was really good too. I give it a 1.

GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER 3 GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER 3

Gay!

Wait why wasn't this thing blammed? Which morons actually like this gay shit, and how the fuck does it have a 3?

A Night at the Strip Club A Night at the Strip Club

HAHAHA

Hey this was the best video on Newgrounds. It's a lot better than that gay Squirrel Talk. I laughed my fucking ass off that I shit my pants. Make more shit.

Blue or red pill?? Blue or red pill??

what?

That's it? You wasted your talent on that shit. Damn, can't you people who draw think of good stories. Shit I got millions of tyte ideas, I'm too lazy to draw and I can't draw, otherwise I'd make some tyte shockwave shit. That's my my movies are good. see www.heyhomie.com But even done you are limited. Why do you people copy other peoples shit. Copying the matrix. You need to see Computer Boy. Now that was a good Matrix parody.

J.Rocket Preview J.Rocket Preview

good but...

I found it good, but to violent. Maybe a little more less blood and little lesser sex next time. Your website is good shit, i a site, it's www.heyhomie.com Hey Homie Productions

What if goats took over? What if goats took over?

WHY!!!

One word sums up this hole movie. WHY!!! If you guys were trying to be funny, you failed!

Ninja Nights Ninja Nights

whatever

This one was alrite, except the ending made no sense. So what happened to the sword, and did the dad ever get that girl in bed?

TomokoSasaki responds:

Er? what the fuck? There was no girl in it. Did you even WATCH the movie?

Shortie - "Cola" Shortie - "Cola"

ok

Yeah, i'll give you props for this one. But i was still confused.

TomokoSasaki responds:

What's so confusing about it?