Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

good graphics

i got confused. But i did find out a code. when you are selecting your powers keep pressing roll like 50 times, and you will get unlimited.. they will all get like a funny symbol. A password in the game is jintisu hope that helps people!

Crazy Dude's Adventures 1 Crazy Dude's Adventures 1

tyte shit

hey this was some tyte shit. A lot better than most of the shit on Newgrounds. I think it was a little to funny for me, because it made me shit my pants.

Resident's Evil Episode 1 Resident's Evil Episode 1

moron

First of all, it's Resident Evil, not Resident's Evil... Retard... second, it freeze at when the zombie comes.

Jamjar2002 responds:

actually im not a retard u r...do u think im that stupid.Of Course I know its Called residnet Evil...I wanted to call it resident's evil because i wanted it to be different you spasticated asshole wanker...

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

Stupid Crap?

Hey you have to be pretty stupid to know how to make this game but not know how to disable the right click! And I never even thought about it until I read your comments! But anyways... to cheat people, you right click and press forward! The answers are, A, C, D, A, C, b, c, b, C, a, b, b, a, c, d!! hahaha, you gave me that idea too!! HAHAHHA now i ruined it! ANd i gave you a zero too! hahahhaa

TomokoSasaki responds:

Eat my ass with a fork. 'Cos you know you suck yourself off now and then..24/7. Oh and ur cheating just means you're a complete cunt flap. Bleh!