Crow Clock Shorts #03 Crow Clock Shorts #03

hey fuck you fuck face.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

not much violence

Man you assholes have skills like this, but you waste it. Why dont you get jobs as animators or some shit? This was like a music video, I'm sure if you submitted it to like MTV they would probably play it, they are always playing shit like this.

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

good shit bitch

This was some good ass shit, way better than that gay Suirrel Talk, I hate that fucker. It was atleast original and funny, and the voice weren't annoying. The drawing was really good too. I give it a 1.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

good graphics

i got confused. But i did find out a code. when you are selecting your powers keep pressing roll like 50 times, and you will get unlimited.. they will all get like a funny symbol. A password in the game is jintisu hope that helps people!

Crazy Dude's Adventures 1 Crazy Dude's Adventures 1

tyte shit

hey this was some tyte shit. A lot better than most of the shit on Newgrounds. I think it was a little to funny for me, because it made me shit my pants.

Resident's Evil Episode 1 Resident's Evil Episode 1

moron

First of all, it's Resident Evil, not Resident's Evil... Retard... second, it freeze at when the zombie comes.

Jamjar2002 responds:

actually im not a retard u r...do u think im that stupid.Of Course I know its Called residnet Evil...I wanted to call it resident's evil because i wanted it to be different you spasticated asshole wanker...